I haven’t blogged in a while because my schedule is getting the best of me. So I thought I would post a few funny quotes that I collected from eves dropping on people last semester. I hope they make you laugh as much as they did me.
- “I like my girls like I like my popsicle sticks: stupid and kind of funny” –The guy who stands behind me during pep band, I could not help but laugh out loud even though I was pretending not to listen.
- “I like my girls like I like my penis: short but willing to try” –OMG, another quote from pep band.
- My British Literature professor was the funniest woman I’ve ever met. One day she brought in a bunch of crazy props for us to use while acting out Hamlet. She pulled out a five foot tall plastic flamingo and said “This is Fabio”. A student then used Fabio as a prop and acting as Ophelia’s brother told her that “[Hamlet] just wants to stick his lawn decoration in your secret garden”. WOW, that was the best class ever.
- The aforementioned professor then proceeded to give us advice in case we ever get into a sword fight.
- Her phone also went off near the beginning of the semester and her ringtone was “Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?” The class got silent and then cracked up all at once.
*I do not take credit for any of the above quotes, I just thought they were funny and wrote them down. I hope they came across as funny even though they were kind of “you had to be there” jokes.